Nestled in the pines and featuring breathtaking views, beautiful Lake Almanor Country Club Golf Course is a semi-private course which is also open to the public. We would like to invite you to share in a challenging, yet fun 9 or 18 holes.
Golf Course: 9-holes
- Men - par 71, 5932 yds.
- Women - par 72, 5433 yds.
Amenities: PGA golf lessons, a complete pro shop, driving range, and a full restaurant and lounge.
Tee Times: First tee time is 9:00 A.M.
Members may call up to 7 days in advance starting at 8:30 A.M.
Non-members may call up to 7 days in advance starting at 9:30 A.M.
Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire must be worn on the golf course at all times.
- Men: Collared shirt and shoes
- Women: If sleeveless, shirt must have a collar. No tank tops, torn or tattered clothing are allowed.
- One person 45 minutes-$30.00 Series of 5 lessons-$125.00
- Two people One hour-$50.00 Series of 5 lessons-$200.00
Adult Beginning Clinics:
Wednesday Evenings 5:30 - 7:00
Dates: June 1 - July 6 (six total) or July 20 - August 25 (six total)
Cost: $50 for all six classes
Every Tuesday and Wednesday 11-12:00
Starting June 21, cost is $5.00
Every Wednesday & Thursday 9:30 - 10:30
Starting June 22
To sign up please contact Lee Hunter -- 530-259-4167
For questions or to make a tee time, please call the Pro Shop 530-259-2868