Nestled in the pines and featuring breathtaking views, beautiful Lake Almanor Country Club Golf Course is a semi-private course which is also open to the public. We would like to invite you to share in a challenging, yet fun 9 or 18 holes.
Golf Course: 9-holes
- Men - par 71, 5932 yds.
- Women - par 72, 5433 yds.
Amenities: PGA golf lessons, a complete pro shop, driving range, and a full restaurant and lounge.
Tee Times: First tee time is 7:30 A.M. (Starting August 10th the first tee time will be 8:00am)
Members may call up to 7 days in advance starting at 7:00 A.M.
Non-members may call up to 7 days in advance starting at 9:00 A.M.
Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire must be worn on the golf course at all times.
- Men: Collared shirt recommended, no bare feet
- Women: If sleeveless, shirt must have a collar. Tee shirts are ok, no tank tops, short shorts, torn or tattered clothing are allowed.
- One person 45 minutes-$30.00 Series of 5 lessons-$125.00
- Two people One hour-$50.00 Series of 5 lessons-$200.00
Girls - Wednesday & Thursday 10:30-11:30, Call Trudy Leete 259-5103
Boys - Tuesdays 11:00-12:00, Call the Pro Shop 259-2868
The last week of clinics is the week of August 11,12,13
For questions or to make a tee time, please call the Pro Shop 530-259-2868
Click Here to see 2015 Golf Fee Schedule
Click here to see a 2015 Calendar of LACC Golf Events